I actually think they turned out AWESOME - but lets see what you all think :)
|Front of the Shirt|
|Back of the Shirt|
To make them I used the freezer paper stenciling method that I have blogged about here and here so not to bore you with all those details again I am just going to go over some quick tips and materials you would need to make these specific shirts.
- 4 (or however many you need) t-shirts from Michael's/Joannes/etc
- Tulip Fabric Paint in Black, White, Pink & Green (black for writing, white for martini glass, pink for hearts and green for olive)
- Tulip Fabric Glue
- Tulip fabric glitter in Silver, Pink & Green (Silver for martini glass, pink for hearts and green for olive)
- Silhouette or Cricut cutting machine
- Freezer paper
- Iron & Ironing Board
- This was a HUGE project because of so much writing and the graphics allow yourself enough time to do it if your making this for a specific event.
- For the items your going to glitter you don't "have" to do a coat of paint 1st but I would recommend it because it makes it pop a bit more and if for some reason the glitter does rub off you will still have the design there.
- Don't forget when your cutting out your letters that you need to save the "insides" of letters like "O", "R" etc etc, and this also depends on your font.
- The martini glass image I purchased from the Silhouette online store in case your curious.
- Measure your shirts to determine what size you would like the writing and images to be before you cut, you can even print things out to scale on a printer and lay it on the shirt to get an idea if it works.
- The customization options are endless so play around with it!