If you know me and the hubs at all you know we loooove our wine, so I figured something wine themed would be appropriate, and I came up with this:
The thing I love most about this is that I can switch up the candle color and even the contents to make it festive for holidays. For example:
|St. Pats - Added a Green Candle|
|Christmas - Red Candle and Added Jingle Bells|
- Big huge hurricane - there are tons of places you can get these but I got mine at Michaels with a 50% off coupon
- Candle (buy either a tall or a medium height one)
- Corks - either save them up from the wine you drink or you can buy a huge bag of them on ebay for cheap - I went the ebay route
- Juice glass (if you bought a medium height candle)
- Cork trivit - if you want to protect your table from the glass (I got mine at Ikea)
- Place candle in hurricane.
- If you bought a medium height candle and it doesnt come up high enough in the hurricane, place a small juice glass at the bottom of the hurricane and place the candle on top.
- Fill the surrounding area with corks.
- Yup its that easy your done!!
|Juice glass example|