If you dont like garlic....well 1. Your crazy (just kidding of course but really?) and 2. This is definitely not the recipe for you because its pretty much centered around the good stuff.
First you want to grab some bowtie pasta and start a big pot of water to boil, once your water is boiling throw in about half the box (for a 2 person meal - double it for 4)
|Why dont they just call it bowtie? Whats with this fancy "Farfalle" name? hmmpff|
This is a good time to pour some olive oil (about 3 tablespoons) in your frying pan and set it to medium heat - add your chopped up garlic.
Once that's done grab a bowl and mix together about 1/2 cup of flour and some salt and pepper, then dredge your chicken pieces in it.
|Mmm look at all that garlicy goodness!!|
** That second glass is for my hubby, you know its true love when your willing to share your wine with him <3 <3
Ok back to the cooking.....
Once your pasta is done strain and throw into a big bowl
- 1/2 box Bowtie Pasta (Farfalle)
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 chicken breast
- Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Bring a big pot of salted water to a boil
- Once boiling put in your pasta
- Chop up 6 cloves of garlic into small pieces
- Cut chicken breast into small pieces
- Pour approximately 3 tablespoons of olive oil into frying pan set to medium heat
- Add garlic to frying pan and start to brown
- Dredge chicken pieces in mixture of flour, salt and pepper
- Add chicken to frying pan and brown on both sides
- Strain pasta and pour into bowl
- Add chicken and roasted garlic pieces
- Add a few tablespoons of olive oil
- Mix it all up and serve!